Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers, so we completely redesigned our production and fulfillment center to comply with state recommended social distancing and PPE guidelines.
What does this mean for you?
- Processing times may be delayed. Generally processing times are within 1 business days* although currently those times vary due to the issues relating to COVID-19 and government orders and the impact to our business. Processing times may also be extended during holidays, launches/re-stocks, limited edition releases and promotions.
- We will notify you as soon as your order ships or if we foresee any issues with fulfilling your order.
- We have updated our return policy so you can cancel any unshipped order at any time before shipping for a full refund.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this together.
Thank you for your support!
*Please understand that business days do not include weekends or holidays such as New Year’s Day, Boxing Day, Eid Holidays, Easter Holiday, Independence Day, and Christmas
SHIPPING FEES & DELIVERY TIMES
- We offer a flat fee of ₦1,000 for all deliveries within Nigeria up to 2kg (3 business days after processing)
- We offer a flat fee of ₦15,000 for International deliveries up to 2kg (3-7 business days after processing)
WHEN WILL MY PACKAGE BE DELIVERED?
Processing time for orders is 1 business days (business days do not include weekends or holidays). These times may be extended during holidays, launches/restocks, limited edition releases and promotions. Once shipped, delivery time within the Nigeria is 3 days and 3-7 business days internationally. All orders are shipped via DHL. Please note, we are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by, but not limited to, the following: customs, natural occurrences, air/ground transportation strikes/delays or transfers from DHL to international mail carriers.
I AM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER; DO I HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS AND TAXES?
Items shipped outside of Nigeria are subject to duties, taxes, handling and/or other miscellaneous charges as defined by the country of import. These fees are not included in the cost of your order and therefore can not be reimbursed by Esteem Royale Cosmetics. Customs regulations in the Nigeria. require that we display the full product value in a commercial invoice attached to the package (this includes products that are purchased at a discounted price or are part of a promotion). Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.